Enthusiast Gaming is an integrated gaming entertainment company, building the largest media and content platform for video game and esports fans to connect and engage worldwide. We are the largest gaming media company in the U.S and globally reaching over 300 million gamers monthly. Built by gamers, for gamers. Combining the elements of its four core pillars; Media, Talent, Esports, and Experiences, Enthusiast Gaming provides a unique opportunity and integrated approach to reach and connect with its coveted GenZ and Millennial audience. Through its proprietary mix of digital media and entertainment assets, Enthusiast Gaming has built a vast network of like-minded communities to deliver the ultimate fan experience.
We’re looking for a Talent Manager who loves social media, video games, and content creation. You will be working with the SVP of Talent to ensure our clients' needs are met and that we are adding value to our clients and protecting their brands. Content creation is a global, around-the-clock business, so we are looking for someone flexible to accommodate managed talent and travel as needed.
- Managing creator schedules, deliverables, and other commitments as needed
- Manage talent’s email and all other forms of communication
- Establish strong relationships with talent and be their advocate
- Partner with the sales team to ensure we have the right talent offering
- Recruit new up and coming talent
- Meet with and communicate with talent frequently to ensure our talent’s best interests are being looked after
- Work with talent on their day-to-day requests and liaise with cross-functional teams to gather documents as needed
- Assist creators with inquiries about YouTube and helping with recommendations and partnerships
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Have a background in relationship building and management
- Have a bachelor's degree in management or a related marketing/communications field
- Have 2+ years of experience managing content creators
- Have strong communication skills, including written, verbal, and interpersonal
- Be confident, personable, and outgoing
- Have a passion and knowledge of TikTok, Snapchat, Twitch, YouTube, Twitter, and gaming media
- Be able to navigate an ever changing social media landscape and complex issues that go with it
What We Offer:
We offer you the opportunity to join our highly collaborative, either remotely or in one of our office locations. We anticipate continued growth over the coming years, which will provide tremendous opportunity for you to grow with us.
For more information about us, please visit www.enthusiastgaming.com.
Enthusiast Gaming is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes and encourages applications from all interested and qualified candidates. Enthusiast Gaming will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Enthusiast Gaming staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.