Who We are:
Enthusiast Gaming (TSX: EGLX)(OTCQB: ENGMF)(FSE: 2AV) is building the world’s largest platform of communities for gamers and esports fans. Already the largest gaming platform in North America and the United Kingdom, the Company’s business consists of three main pillars: Media, Entertainment and Esports. Enthusiast Gaming’s digital media platform includes approximately 100 gaming related websites and 1,000 YouTube channels which collectively generate 4.2 billion views monthly. Enthusiast Gaming’s esports division, Luminosity Gaming, is a leading global esports franchise that consists of 7 professional esports teams under ownership and management, including the Vancouver Titans Overwatch team and the Seattle Surge Call of Duty team. Collectively, the integrated ecosystem reaches over 300 million gaming enthusiasts on a monthly basis.
What we are looking for:
We are looking to hire a Full Stack Engineer - Ad Tech to build upon our team of professionals. You love innovating and making an impact. Building is what you thrive in. You’re a self motivated individual that can not only handle tasks given to you but also identify inefficiencies in our current set up to help make us better. This person will also be working with our current engineering team and the programmatic team and help mold the future of our Ad Network and wants to join us in our journey.
- The Full Stack Engineer - Ad Tech role with Enthusiast Gaming will be one of the pillars upon which the company rests. This will be a hands-on role with responsibilities around developing both the codebase and our internal team processes.
- This role will require vanilla JS over frameworks employing advanced paradigms such as promises and async network calls.
- Primary focus will be working with the existing ad tech team to build out a high performance ad stack customized to the gaming and esports space.
- Specific responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to architecture of ad stack including header bidding (prebid.js and prebid server) wrapper design, ad server configuration, bidding strategies, video and SPA implementations.
- Development and execution of new ad products and desktop apps.
- Development of internal dashboards and management systems.
- Contribute to a culture of responsibility, technical excellence and fun.
- Successful candidates should possess the following skills and abilities.
- At least 3 years of node JS experience.
- At least 5 years of JS experience overall.
- Some understanding of online advertising ecosystems and ad technologies is a huge plus (ie: GAM, Prebid, etc.)
- Ability to work full stack with mastery of at least one other language (Python, Node, Java, Go/Golang, etc) is a big plus.
- Business communication skill set for explaining technical details to non-technical colleagues.
- Experience with AWS Services, ideally Serverless framework, Lambda, API Gateway, S3
- Nice to haves
- Familiarity with legal compliance of ad regulations around the world (e.g CCPA, GDPR, COPPA, etc.)
- Familiar with brand lift/incrementality based outcomes measurement, bidding and experimentation is a big plus
- Ideally contributed to an ads industry technology standard (e.g VAST, OpenRTB) or a similar institution (ie: IAB Tech Lab)
What We Offer:
We offer you the opportunity to join our highly collaborative, fully remote team. We offer access to group health & dental benefits. We anticipate continued growth over the coming years, which will provide tremendous opportunity for you to grow with us.
For more information about us, please visit www.enthusiastgaming.com.
Enthusiast Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.