Enthusiast Gaming is the largest gaming network in the U.S. and globally reaching over 300 million gamers monthly. We are committed to building gaming communities of like-minded fans, providing sources of trusted gaming information, and producing engaging advertising experiences. With our combined portfolio of news and editorial websites for passionate gamers, our Esports teams through Luminosity, and our popular live expo EGLX, we have more access points for brands to authentically speak to gamers than any other publisher in the world. Built by gamers, for gamers.
We are looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial Vice President of Digital Advertising Platform to lead the largest Digital Advertising network for Gen Z & Millennial audience. This role will be responsible for the strategy and execution of Ad Network Product Management, Revenue operations, Ad operations, Yield Management, Advertising technology stack, Ad tech partnerships, First party data product development, and publisher network business development. Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer, you will be responsible for overseeing Enthusiast Gaming’s multi-million dollar digital advertising line of business with full P&L accountability.
- Own and lead strategy to maintain Enthusiast Gaming’s position as largest Digital Advertising Platform for Gen Z and Millennial audience across current and emerging platforms
- Refine and execute on strategy for Enthusiast Gaming Ad network for current audience platforms (ex, web, mobile, iOS, Chrome, YouTube, Snap, TikTok)
- Provide thought leadership and build out Enthusiast Gaming's emerging Ad network platform strategy (ie Web 3.0, Metaverse, Twitch, OTT, MS/Sony Console network, Game Publisher in-game)
- Provide hands-on day-to-day leadership to Digital Revenue Operations, Yield Management, and Ad Operations teams and deliver on double / triple digit year over year growth targets
- Build and scale Enthusiast Gamings first party Ad product solution and establish industry leading partnerships to position Enthusiast Gaming's Ad network for substantial future growth
- Build strong partnerships with SSPs and DSPs to continue to scale Enthusiast Gaming’s dominance in current digital ad network eco system
- Deliver strategic & innovative large-scale partnerships with key technology partners and platforms
- Manage Enthusiast Gaming Ad network Line of Business’s full P&L against performance targets on Revenue, Impressions, Cost and Profitability
- Provide leadership to team of 50+ passionate employees and continue to build and grow a high performing culture within the team
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA or similar skill set / experience preferred
- 12+ years in digital advertising, with a focus in driving direct and programmatic revenue is required
- 7+ years of experience working with exchanges, agencies, ad networks, DSPs, SSPs, and DMPs
- Experience in programmatic display, video and OLV sales as well as an understanding of addressable/OTT monetization and measurement
- Demonstrated understanding of the technologies behind programmatic monetization
- Prior experience in a similar start-up to scale environment with 10x success on Revenue strongly preferred
Skills & Knowledge:
- Exceptional communication skills to convey technical and advanced concepts in precise and clearly understandable terms to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to operate effectively in an international start-up organization; collaborate with key players across an organization and execute on strategic initiatives
- Possess the tools necessary to implement strategy in an environment with high expectations for growth, across the organization
- Strategic vision to predict new trends in digital marketing and implement sound strategies to capitalize on new business opportunities
- Highly analytical, strategic thinker, hands-on operator, and a collaborative problem solver
What Enthusiast Gaming offers
We offer you the opportunity to join our highly collaborative and passionate organization. We are rapidly growing, which will provide a tremendous opportunity for you to grow with us. Here are some of our employee perks:
- Flexible remote or hybrid work arrangements
- Generous paid time off
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, AD&D and Life Insurance
- And more to come
For more information about us, please visit www.enthusiastgaming.com
Enthusiast Gaming is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes and encourages applications from all interested and qualified candidates. Enthusiast Gaming will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Enthusiast Gaming staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.