About Enthusiast Gaming
Gaming is now the largest entertainment industry - bigger than movie and music industries combined. By the end of 2022, more than half of the US population will identify as a gamer. Marketers can no longer ignore the massive opportunities that this rapidly growing medium offers brands in reaching Gen Z and Millennial consumers.
Enthusiast Gaming is an integrated gaming entertainment company, building the largest media and content platform for video game and esports fans to connect and engage worldwide. Combining the elements of its four core pillars: communities, content, creators, and experiences, Enthusiast Gaming provides a unique opportunity for brands to reach and connect with the coveted GenZ and Millennial audience throughout their gameplay experience.
About this role
Enthusiast Gaming’s Marketing team is seeking an Integrated Marketing Strategist to play a central role in defining and executing strategies across partnerships, brand marketing, and product marketing to increase awareness and consideration of Enthusiast Gaming among advertisers and agencies.
In this role you will work cross-functionally to lead:
- Go-to-market strategies for new ad products
- Creative ideation for 360 brand partnerships
- Industry and audience research projects
The successful candidate has experience working in a B2B marketing or pre-sales role for a media company or agency, and must be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset. This is a mid-level position with an exceptional opportunity for growth.
The Integrated Marketing Strategist opportunity is based in New York (hybrid/remote options available), and reports to the Director of Marketing.
- Contribute to Enthusiast Gaming’s go-to-market brand story, ensuring consistency across all marketing materials and channels.
- Participate in creative brainstorming sessions with Sales, Account Managers, Content, Product, and Talent teams to identify white space for advertising clients and facilitate the development of 360 partnerships across content, media and experiential activations.
- Turn creative ideas into clear, compelling, insight-driven proposals in response to client RFPs and proactive pitches. Attend agency/client meetings with sales to sell through ideas.
- Identify new and innovative ad products to bring to market and collaborate with the Revenue Optimization team on efficient pricing and packaging.
- Compile, assess, and translate first- and third-party data into compelling, actionable insights that fuel marketing and sales narratives for client proposals and thought leadership materials.
- Generate and manage sales and product marketing materials - general presentation, product decks, case studies, thought leadership presentations, RFP template, etc.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for Enthusiast Gaming’s ecosystem of products and maintain a strong understanding of competitive products in the market.
- Compile audience data and industry research to inform creative ideation and enablement materials.
- Proactively stay up to date on the latest industry trends, competitive landscape, and emerging content initiatives in the gaming space.
- 3-5+ years in B2B marketing, creative strategy, ad product marketing, research, or similar experience.
- Agency, media, publisher, or gaming experience is a plus.
- Proven experience developing and managing media, content, creator/influencer, and experiential partnerships.
- Proficient with various quantitative and qualitative research methodologies and tools such as Comscore, Nielsen, Quantcast, Google Analytics, etc.
- Insights-driven with ability to concept creative ideas and deliver them from an idea to execution.
- Experience with presentation design and data visualization preferred.
- Strong visual storytelling, writing, and problem solving skills.
- Experience working across advertiser categories - CPG, QSR, Tech, Telecom, Financial Services, etc.
- Process-oriented with ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to to manage multiple priorities with excellent attention to detail.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about youth culture, gaming, and esports.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
What we offer:
We offer you the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, startup environment with diverse, passionate, and collaborative professionals. We are rapidly growing, which will provide a tremendous opportunity for you to grow with us. Here are some of our employee perks:
- Remote or hybrid work arrangements
- Generous paid time off
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, AD&D and Life Insurance
- Training resources
- And more to come
Enthusiast Gaming is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes and encourages applications from all interested and qualified candidates. Enthusiast Gaming will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Enthusiast Gaming staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.