Seeking an experienced Account Manager, this position will be responsible for supporting the sales team in the development of digital media plans including display, video, and social media & custom content activations. The Account Manager is the primary point of contact and hub for internal, cross functional teams focused on business development, campaign management and sales-marketing materials.
We are accepting candidates in the Tri-State area (NYC, NJ, Conn) or Florida.
- Support sales team in responding to RFP’s, RFI’s and proactive client pitches. This includes collaborating to create presentation sales decks, case studies, white papers, product collateral and custom slides.
- Help inform on industry measurement and insights standards, bringing on data partners. Then utilize that data and insight to create inspiring marketing stories, building a brand voice for EG in the media space
- Support immersive agency education sessions to seamlessly integrate the EG story and marketing objectives into the customer experiences
- Collaborate with internal editorial/content teams across EG O&O, EG represented properties, Luminosity and CSE to develop demos that can be used in marketing and sales instances
- Field ad hoc content and sales support requests from sales team
- Assist in determining content adoption metrics and define sales best practices
- Contribute to the rollouts of new sites to the EG family
- Successfully build relationships across EG/Luminosity/CSE to enable efficient communication between teams, as the key POC for all business leads
- Have a finger on the pulse of the industry and stay ahead of digital advertising, media and gaming trends
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience at a Publisher, or marketing agency
- A profound attention to detail, willingness to own and polish projects end to end to craft truly exceptional deliverables
- A self-starter who thrives in fun and result-oriented work environment, is passionate about problem solving and enjoys working on a wide variety of projects
- A strong understanding of the advertising and gaming eco-system
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple overlapping projects and schedules
- Strong foundation in branding and storytelling
- Skilled in project management
Enthusiast Gaming is the largest gaming network in the U.S. and globally reaching over 200 million gamers monthly. We are committed to building gaming communities of like-minded fans, providing sources of trusted gaming information, and producing engaging advertising experiences. With our combined portfolio of news and editorial websites for passionate gamers, our Esports teams through Luminosity, and our popular live expo EGLX, we have more access points for brands to authentically speak to gamers than any other publisher in the world. Built by gamers, for gamers.
For more information about us, please visit www.enthusiastgaming.com.
Enthusiast Gaming is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes and encourages applications from all interested and qualified candidates. Enthusiast Gaming will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Enthusiast Gaming staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.