Addicting Games is in need of a Project Manager - this position’s goal will be to work with all our various teams to help them plan milestones, communicate progress and struggles to the rest of the company, and improve estimates so that marketing can be planned. We are a company that both acquires and internally develops products which leads to needing both individual approaches as well as consistent procedure so developers can move between products easily to apply their individual skillsets. The value of this position is to see in advance what each product is achieving so marketing and collaboration can be planned around that.
Planning builds with feedback from stakeholders and Product Team will involve prioritization of bugs, deciding on features, as well as keeping in mind special holiday/season events. Keeping builds on track and accounted for will be an important part and will involve checking in with multiple teams regularly, watching jira boards, and documenting the findings for stakeholders.
To get a scope of the types and amount of products check out our company website at https://company.addictinggames.com
- Meet with each product team weekly to discuss builds, progress, and make detailed notes that can be passed along and reviewed by stakeholders
- Work closely with cross functional teams to identify technology improvements, feature expansion, and customer feedback
- Continuously monitor projects to ensure progress is happening on the planned items and if any blocks have come up.
- Have good understanding of the requirements and priorities (product backlog / sprint) between the stakeholders and the development team
- Collect, calculate and communicate the various performance indices necessary for the sound management of its projects: velocity, identification of risks, dates of deliverables, etc.
- Plan, schedule and track project timelines, milestones and deliverables based on the goals of the project and the agreed upon delivery dates
- Identify, communicate, and manage project dependencies and critical paths, anticipate risks, and propose mitigation strategies
- Participate in weekly project meetings with stakeholders and provide summaries of these weekly meetings (decisions, action items, follow-ups items, dependencies, blockers, etc.)
- Manage and maintain requirements documentation, decision logs and deadlines
- Participate in stand-up, planning meetings and retrospectives
- Ensure good documentation of information associated with projects
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 4-7 years of relevant experience
- Experience in leading technology teams through medium and large-scale digital projects
- A clear understanding of management, business, and budgeting processes
- A demonstrable passion for user experience, digital design, and technology
- Desire to learn more about the latest technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to adapt style and method of communication to be effective for diverse audiences
- Ability to work in both independently and in a team environment
- Experience in mentoring other team members
- A talent for presenting technological and business concepts to diverse audiences both of a technological and non-technological background at all levels of seniority
What We Offer:
We offer you the opportunity to join our highly collaborative and passionate organization. We anticipate continued growth over the coming years, which will provide tremendous opportunity for you to grow with us.
For more information about us, please visit company.addictinggames.com
Addicting Games is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes and encourages applications from all interested and qualified candidates. Addicting Games will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Addicting Games staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.