Enthusiast Gaming is an integrated gaming entertainment company, building the largest media and content platform for video game and esports fans to connect and engage worldwide. We are the largest gaming media company in the U.S and globally reaching over 300 million gamers monthly. Built by gamers, for gamers. Combining the elements of its four core pillars; Media, Talent, Esports, and Experiences, Enthusiast Gaming provides a unique opportunity and integrated approach to reach and connect with its coveted GenZ and Millennial audience. Through its proprietary mix of digital media and entertainment assets, Enthusiast Gaming has built a vast network of like-minded communities to deliver the ultimate fan experience.
Enthusiast Gaming is looking for a Senior Ad Tech Lead to support our rapidly growing advertising business. You’re a self motivated individual that likes to roll up your sleeves and hit the ground running. You love problem solving and evangelizing technical concepts that can be broken down into a language that everyone can understand.
- Work with the Yield team in understanding what technical challenges there are on a site to site level that can help improve overall revenue
- Act as the subject matter expertise to Enthusiast Gaming’s account teams and customers regarding best practices that ensure a balanced revenue strategy from a technical perspective
- Assist with the onboarding of new integrations and provide best practices and recommendations
- Support and contribute the Sales/BD team throughout the sales life cycle from pre sales, RFP, pitch, and closing
- Distill and advocate customer interests, needs, and product feedback to Product, Engineering, Marketing and Sales
- Partner with engineering and identify gaps in our internal existing systems/tools
- Create extensive documentation on all processes, influence the improvement of current processes, ad guidelines/specifications and educate operational teams, product, and sales stakeholders as needed
- Comfortable presenting to c-level executives both internally and external facing clients
- Continuously learn and update skills to keep aware of industry trends such as ads.txt, privacy compliance, IAB regulations, etc.
- Manage a team of Technical Account Managers
- Minimum 5 years experience in the media and ad tech industry
- Excellent debugging skills and familiarity with troubleshooting tools such as Fiddler
- Deep understanding of ad serving technologies and ad servers (ie: GAM, Prebid, TAM, SpotX, etc.)
- Must be a self motivated, solution oriented individual with a consultative sales approach
- In depth knowledge and understanding of video ad serving technologies and frameworks (ie: video.js, VPAID/VAST)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, or Engineering
- What We Offer
- 401k Plan
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Flexible hybrid or remote work
- 10 paid holidays
- Comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, AD&D, and Life Insurance,